Bradford Anticon is foil-faced insulation blanket specifically designed for temperature & noise control in homes and buildings with metal roofs.
It is comprised of a glasswool blanket adhered to an impermeable reinforced reflective foil facing. This reduces radiant heat entering a home during summer, and helps prevent condensation in winter.
Installing Bradford Anticon under your metal roof also helps reduce unwanted noise from heavy rain and other sources by up to 13dB.
The glasswool blanket is manufactured by spinning molten glass, containing up to 80% recycled content, into fine wool like fibres. These are bonded together using a thermosetting resin. The Bradford Thermofoil facing extends 150mm beyond one longitudinal edge of the blanket to provide an overlap when installed. The product can be identified by its golden appearance and foil facing.
Features and Benefits
- Keeps homes and buildings cooler in summer, prevents heat loss in winter
- Reduces rain noise
- Provides effective condensation control
- Reduces overall building energy usage
- Can be stored externally due to water resistant packaging
- Can be custom cut to required length to reduce waste and installation time
- Available in a range of thicknesses to meet the BCA Energy Efficiency Provision
- Made from biosoluble formulation
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Environmentally sound – made from up to 80% recycled content
- Anticon Advantage Brochure
- Anticon Blanket Datasheet
- Anticon Tuff Brochure
- Anticon Residential Install Guide Method 1 Vertical rollout over battens
- Anticon Residential Install Guide Method 2 Horizontal rollout over battens
- Anticon Residential Install Guide Method 3 Horizontal rollout under battens
- Glasswool SUIS previously MSDS