THE RELIABLE WAY TO IMPROVE SUMMER COMFORT
A High Efficiency automatic power ventilator that does the work of up to four wind powered domestic ventilators.
THE NEW MAESTRO
Fully manufactured in Australia, the low voltage Maestro power ventilator is one of the most energy efficient and powerful products of its type available. The design of the throat and dome of the ventilator helps to speed and facilitate air exhaust by limiting back pressure on the fan and motor.
On a relatively calm day, Maestro removes hot, humid air from roof spaces at an exhaust rate equivalent to about four domestic wind turbines.
When tested according to Australian standard, 4740:2000, the low voltage Maestro recorded a flow rate of 472 m³ / hr at zero stack height. The exhaust rate of all power vents should only be compared under the conditions of the Australian standard.
By removing hot, humid air from roof spaces, enabling it to be replaced by cooler, fresh air, the roof space temperature in a home is prevented from reaching extreme levels in summer.
This reduces the heat load on insulation and ceilings thereby providing more comfortable home, with room temperatures reduced by up 5°C during peak of summer.
Wall mounted Room Thermostat.
It also improves performance and appreciably lowers cost of ducted air conditioning systems where the ducts carry conditioned air through the attic space.
The operation of the Maestro is controlled through a thermostat which can be either a wall mount type or roof space type.
The thermostat can be set at a level which activates Maestro during mid
morning, before the roof space has a chance to heat up.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE PRODUCT:
Optional Roof Space Thermostat:
to be used for air-conditioned homes.
Maestro provides the following special features and benefits:
1. A brushless, electronic, commutating motor which provides excellent reliability and an anticipated operational life well in excess of five years. Motor replacement is a simple task.
2. Performance is independent of wind speed, unlike rotary vents.
3. Quiet operation performance with very low motor vibration.
4. Installation on any roof type and slope up to 45°.
5. Very economical operation with anticipated annual energy cost less than $5.
6. Available in 9 powder coat colours – including Mill, Night Sky™, Woodland Grey™, Brown, Pale Eucalypt™, Cottage Green™, Surfmist®, Claypot, Headland®, Deep Ocean®. (Click here for Colour Chart).
7. One Maestro can provide adequate ventilation for a 20 square (180m2) home.
A brushless, electronic, commutating
motor which provides excellent
reliability and an anticipated operational
life well in excess of five years.
8. No electrician required if a power point is available within the roof cavity.
NEED FOR FRESH AIR INLETS
It is imperative to provide adequate capacity for cooler, replacement air to enter the roof space and compensate for air removed by Maestro. This concept is called provision of ‘make-up’ air. Edmonds recommends that this air be taken from inside the home thereby assisting ventilation within the home. Two to four WhirlyMates distributed around the home will provide this total ventilation system.
The Maestro Warranty
CSR Edmonds warrants this product for two years against mechanical failure. For full details see warranty enclosed with the product.